Friday, May 24, 2013

30th Birthday

I just turned 30 years old. Happy birthday to me. Woo. I remember when I was just an 18 year old high schooler, those were the days. I'm sure glad that the government decided to keep spending all of my hard earned money in a very irresponsible and unsustainable way. Not. The $30 trillion in debt that has accumulated over the years basically has allowed China to become our overlord. Never thought I would miss the old days of economic turmoil.
The gap between rich and poor just continues to grow and grow. The poor get poorer and hell even the rich are losing all of their money because of the obscene tax rate that has been imposed to support everyone on welfare. Oh well, things cant get that much worse, right? Wrong. The debt continues to rise by billions of dollars a month and the economy continues to collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment